Monday, October 4, 2010

Updates!

Hello everyone, some news to share!

I'm scheduled to make an appearance on WBGU-FM Dead Air Paranormal Talk Radio, with Frank and Jim who broadcast live from Bowling Green University. Last time I was on their show we talked about a variety of stuff ranging from the relevant paranormal topics, to who was going to win in the series finale of 'LOST'.

I don't have exact dates on that (mostly cuz my iPhone is being difficult with my calendar) but I'll give you plenty of heads up on it!

Also, news from Flagler College, where Professor Mark Huelsbeck and his 'Advanced Film' class are busying themselves with the "Flagler's Few: Short Film Project". I had the chance to meet the production team and read over the script and their ideas sound top notch! I'll be making a trip down again soon to watch them film, and I will take some pictures for you to see on the site. So look for that.

I'm also in the midsts of changing over the blog site. With all the developments and projects I'm working on, I feel it's time to broaden the theme of ARFstudios.net into a more encompassing site. So soon we'll be featuring info from other projects I'm working on, latest illustration works, and other books. Don't worry, it'll still be a site to get all your info on "Flagler's Few" and it's series.

Really hoping to get a real website soon though. :-P

Til next time!

~Andre

No comments: