Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2012 is just around the corner...


My friend/editor/slave-driver, Enrica Jang, is hard at work bringing the world everything Azteca, a graphic novel written by her and illustrated by Jhazmine Ruiz. Enrica is a fantastic writer with an even more amazing ability to promote, as can be seen by the success Azteca has garnered as of late, including a review in the big boy arena of Comic Book Resource (CBR).

Also, Red Stylo Media has uploaded the Azteca Official Website. Go there to purchase all the official Azteca gear.

Azteca was my first venture into inking and coloring someone elses work, and I struggled a bit, but I'm gearing up to work on inks and colors for the next issue, and hopefully bring some bigger and better quality to the next round. Got some new tricks up my sleeves I think.

Working with Enrica to set up a booth at Atlanta's upcoming Comic Convention, where I'll be representing Azteca and Flagler's Few. More on that to come. Hope to see you there!

No comments: