Monday, May 4, 2009

What do you see?



This photo was sent along to me by the wonderfully talented Jennifer Jones, a professional painter based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Jennifer is a good friend of mine that I met on one of my ghost tours a couple of years ago and she was thoughtful enough to send my way a photo her friend took in Las Vegas while attending the Titanic exhibit.

Some of you might know of the Titanic exhibit through the SciFi show Ghost Hunters. I'm not sure if this is the same exhibit the TAPS team investigated, but I'm suspecting it is. The photo shows some distinctive blurring around the port hole. Faces can be seen in the image, but I can't decipher whether it's visual matrixing or possibly a legitimate haunting.

I'll probably send it along to Dr. Willin, a well established documentor of paranormal photography, but I invite you all to make your own conclusions as well.

Post them under the comment section if you can!

No comments: