Friday, April 24, 2009

Flagler's Few in Shriek Freak Quarterly?


Recently, Johnny of Sarasota Paranormal Investigation and Research Initiative Team (S.P.I.R.I.T.) contacted me via Twitter and suggested I get in touch with the folks over at Shriek Freak Quarterly Magazine, a new horror magazine that makes itself available to the public through press and pdf format.

I spoke with Eric Downton, the magazine's "Deaditor-in-Chief" about possibly submitting some pages to the magazine for their July issue. Eric was very interested in Flagler's Few and encouraged me to go ahead and send along a submission packet for review.

So if all goes as planned, look into purchasing a copy of SFQ in July which may include Flagler's Few's publication debute! And don't stop there! Help this new venue of horror and paranormal fiction pick-up off the ground and subscribe quarterly!

Still working on putting up more of the Pirate Chronicles folks! Bare with me, they're only 2-7 minutes long, but it takes youtube FOREVER to load them up.

No comments: