Thursday, May 6, 2010

AZTECA


Hey everybody! Some great news! I can finally start talking about my secret project work on Azteca, a brand new up-and-coming series created and written by the amazing Enrica Jang and illustrated by my totally talented long time friend, Jhazmine Ruiz.

I'm currently functioning as inker and colorist on the project. I'd like to give a great show of thanks to Jhaz and Enrica for letting me be a part of the team. It's different from what I'm used to on Flagler's Few (which by the way is not being put on the back burner fans! More F.F. to come!) but it's a great opportunity!

This is no paranormal comic book though, the series is a darker, grittier, real life-esque series that will leave you grinding your teeth and begging for more. Enrica and Jhazmine have really got an amazing talent for bringing a story to life. I can't say much more...if you want to discover everything about Azteca check out their Kickstarter page, it recently got onto the "Recommended List".

Show your support, and spread the word of this great new upcoming series (but don't forget about Flagler's Few either now. :-P)

Feels good to finally air that out...

No comments: