Thursday, July 16, 2009

Road to Rome


My good friend Alex Scarborough, a journalist for the Rome News-Tribune in Rome, Georgia has invited me to the small northern Georgia town to conduct an investigation of two historic buildings, the Desoto Theater and the Chieftains Museum. Both investigations will be recorded for online multi-media functions for the Tribune's website as well as a featured interview with yours truly for their newspaper.

Also joining me on the investigation will be a team of paranormal investigators based in the area. It's a great opportunity to branch out and work with other investigators, as well as promote Flagler's Few and possibly if I'm allowed...my upcoming TV show. :-P

Stay tune, I travel to Rome on Monday, July 20th and will be investigating the buildings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll post some videos for your viewing pleasure as well.

For now, back to my investigation in West Chester, PA.

No comments: