Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Flagler's Few ON SALE October 21st!

Hey there loyal followers,

October 21st, 2009. Ten days before Halloween. Exclusively linked on ARFstudios.net. You
will be able to purchase your first-edition, limited run, Flagler's Few and the Reaper of Saint George Street. This book is in digest format (5.5x8.5) and will be available only through the holidays before it goes into it's 6x9 permanent format.

This edition is mostly made for you all, who have supported and promoted my book through the past year. If not for you, I would still be working on the book and probably not nearly as far as I am now. I hope you are as excited as I am, and support me further by purchasing your limited copy on this date!

When you return on October 21st, there will be a link to Lulu.com's marketplace listing for the book. You can get it there! I'm going to be shopping the book to traditional publishers this winter and hopefully will have a bigger backer at that time, BUT the book will be marketed then as a trade paperback which is usually more common then this limited edition digest format.

Seeya in a few days!

No comments: